Areas of Practice
We offer expertise in a number of areas concerning family law:
- Divorce – We all hope our marriages will last forever, but sometimes they don’t. We can help make sure you have all the help you need during this difficult time.
- Child Custody – During a divorce, it must be determined who is responsible for making sure the children are taken care of and raised properly.
- Child Support – We can provide assistance getting the financial support needed to raise your children.
- Father’s Rights – Fathers have the same rights as mothers, but occasionally they don’t know about them or need help with them.
- Spousal support
- Property division
- Parental child abduction
- Modifications and enforcement
- Collaborative divorce – We all hope our marriages will last forever, but sometimes they don’t. If you and your spouse are still on friendly terms and can work things out peacefully, collaborative divorce might be for you. Click here to learn more
We also handle a variety of civil matters including:
- Personal injury
- Real estate
- Juvenile law
- Special education
- Civil rights cases